Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How stupid is this?

OK i have this teacher called mole face well that's what i call him. i know how mean it is and at times i can be racist but sometimes we just cant help ourselves, if you know what i mean?

well here the story goes.....................Once upon a time in a boring school on the planet earth a new teacher to our beloved high school just so happened to pass a sheet around the room. we had to write our names on it so he would know who we are and if we were here or not. temping as it was, haha yes well i did it. i wrote Kate Bobbinton and put my real last name in brackets.

the next class we had with Mole face was extreme. i realised he kept calling my name out in the wrong order of the class role. here i am thinking about it not twigging untill my friend Mildred saw the role latter on that class. WELL as u can probably tell now I'm now known as Kate Bobbinton to this teacher. well it might sound weird and stupid to you but it made my day. :P

3 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOL!
    He actually thinks it's your last name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha yeh i had to tell him though cause as mildred said if my report comes back to me and has bonninton on it hahaha. i should of left it but i would feel bad for the poor fellow hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha did you tell him?

    ReplyDelete