Tuesday, April 20, 2010

if only......

those 2 words could go far beyond any one persons imagination by going completely random. BUT in my mind those words mean my life.
IF ONLY...... i had the heart to tell him how i feel
IF ONLY...... i knew my real father.
IF ONLY......i didn't have those troubles in life as i do now.
IF ONLY....... i was mean and could speak my mind aggressively to those i hate without any hesitation.
IF ONLY... IF ONLY... IF ONLY
i could get those thoughts out of my head and be happy with my life.
IF ONLY.... IF ONLY
i could see my family unite together in peace.
IF ONLY...... she didn't hate me.

my IF ONLY list will go on but its a list of if only. that's what bothers me if only means it has already come to past and all i have now is the future. of "WHAT WILL HAPPEN"

1 comment: